Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fishing and Other Watery Tales


For those of you who've missed seeing fish pictures lately, here are some of Lane and Morgan's latest catches. They can play with this puzzle for hours. When they're done, Lane puts one of my flip flops on the end of the fishing pole using Morgan's pacifiers for 'bait' and announces that he's caught a walleye ... I really need to get a picture of that!



Even their favorite books are about fishing! If you would have told me 10 years ago that I'd be married to a fisherman and have fish enthusiasts for children, I might have looked at you funny. We remembered the other day (while we were eating fish, yes, even me) that on our first date, Ryan took me to a seafood restaurant and I ordered chicken ... he looked at me and said 'oh.' He still orders seafood and I still order chicken when we eat out and it works.(:

2 comments:

  1. Love the stories... chicken or fish, hmmm... do you remember which I prefer??? :) Miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! LOL! I can just see Ryan looking at you and saying 'oh'. ;)

    ReplyDelete