This past weekend we had a fun time riding carousels and flying down waterslides (although my camera fogged up and I didn't get a decent picture of that part) at the hotel. It was all made much more fun sharing it with Uncle Randy's family.
Morgan had a grand time ... right up until the carousel started up. Then I really had my hands full!
On the second ride, Lane was ready to ride on his own horse between Daddy and Colter ... right up until the carousel got started. Hmmm... this is becoming a theme! Thankfully one of the employees came up and stood next to him and gave him a sticker. Then all was well again.(:
And on the way out: Can I please take this one home?!!! It's just my size.





What fun! Your kids are growing up! And ours are at the same stage as yours were last time we saw you! Never a dull moment.
ReplyDelete