Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Computers and Tractor Cakes

It's funny how long it can take to fix something that only took as long as Lane barrelling out of the office yelling "MOM, MORGAN'S TOUCHING THE 'PUTER" to 'break.'  Ryan's spent the last couple of evenings trying to fix our internet connection and when I tried to reassure him that we're surely not the first parents this has happened to, well, I'm not sure it was very reassuring!  He mumbled something about javascripts and such and headed back 'in'.  So the kids and I headed to the other end of the house and entertained ourselves with Lane's new birthday gifts. 

Yup, our boy is turning 3!  We celebrated a bit early since Bumpa and Grammy had come to visit and we figured Lane wouldn't mind another small celebration when Grandpa Larry is here closer to his birthday. 


Blowing out the candles on his Johnny Tractor cake.

I was sad this picture wasn't in focus but his expression is priceless.  Happy Birthday, Lane!


5 comments:

  1. Sorry about the computer "problems". ;) What an adorable cake Jeannie!!! Happy Early birthday cousin Lane!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!! Happy birthday to Lane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cake idea! Hugs to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like someone is into tractors...cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Cousin Lane! Benjamin loves your cake & he drew a Johnny JD tractor picture for you in your card...we're sending it today.

    ReplyDelete