Can you see our smiles from just over the mountain?! We are SO excited!!!Love the picture of the big bro and big sis! Adorable!!!Jeannie, I have been wanting to call since I heard the news and haven't yet. Soon!!!Love you guys!
Very cute! Congrats!
Congratulations! Your little ones are such cuties.
Congratulations!! The "Big Brother" shirt seemed appropriate enough but then did a double take on the "Big Sister" one :)
Yay! Congratulations from the two of us!
How exciting and it is so fun to see those growing little darlings! Happy for you!
You two are such great parents! congrats on your expected little one!
What wonderful news and a fun way to share it! Hope everything is going well!
How exciting! Congratulations! Hope all is going well and you are feeling good!Love from us
Congratulations!! hope you are all well. :)
okay I totally missed this announcement!! We were at Greg and Sara Hazards tonight with Arelns kids too and she told me:)Congrats!
Can you see our smiles from just over the mountain?! We are SO excited!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of the big bro and big sis! Adorable!!!
Jeannie, I have been wanting to call since I heard the news and haven't yet. Soon!!!
Love you guys!
Very cute! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Your little ones are such cuties.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! The "Big Brother" shirt seemed appropriate enough but then did a double take on the "Big Sister" one :)
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations from the two of us!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting and it is so fun to see those growing little darlings! Happy for you!
ReplyDeleteYou two are such great parents! congrats on your expected little one!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful news and a fun way to share it! Hope everything is going well!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Congratulations! Hope all is going well and you are feeling good!
ReplyDeleteLove from us
Congratulations!! hope you are all well. :)
ReplyDeleteokay I totally missed this announcement!! We were at Greg and Sara Hazards tonight with Arelns kids too and she told me:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!