Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Annual Attempt

Every year around the first of December, I start fretting about a family picture.  So when we arrived home after Special Meetings this year, I convinced Ryan that no one would see Logan's overflowing diaper (nor smell it) and could we please just try to snap a quick one before changing Logan's clothes?!!!  So, here it is.  The annual attempt at documenting our growing family:


Since Ryan is so accommodating, I can stop fretting now.  Now if only the annual holiday letter will write itself...

6 comments:

  1. Love it! And oh my...that little Logan is looking so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you manage to look that good at the end of the day?? Nice pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It turned out wonderful. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't believe your little family. Enjoy them as they are growing so fast! Hugs to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We got the picture & letter in the mail today! So nice to have...thank you!

    ReplyDelete