Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cabin Fever

Outside, the weather is truly frightful.  It is cold (teens) and snowy one day and the next it's mid-30's and raining with a lovely layer of ice that never seems to go away.  Argh!  So we've been stuck inside doing our best to avoid cabin fever. 
 
Reading books is always entertaining, especially if you listen to Morgan 'reading' them. 

 Art projects are always a hit.

And then there's the train set.  It has created all sorts of commotion as crashes happen regularly.  Of course Morgan is generally the cause.  Her attention span is much shorter then Lane's and since there are stuffed animals in that bin ... one might say she's easily distracted. 

Crashes or not, this little guy watches it all and I think he's going to happily enter the fray in the near future.  

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Morgan's shoes!!! The train is too cool, and little Logan takes it all in!! Priceless Pics!! I love those kids =)
    Love, Auntie Laurie

    ReplyDelete