Thursday, February 17, 2011

Out of the Mouths of Kids

 Here are a few things the kids have been saying lately. 


I overheard Lane scolding Morgan:  "When I say, no thank you, I mean NO THANK YOU!"  Poor Lane, his sis sure knows how to push his buttons!
---

At dinner, Ryan was buttering his breadstick after every bite, so of course the kids wanted to do the same thing.  "Honey," I said, a bit exasperated, "looks like you're working on getting strong" --  And before I could tease him about 'strong' arteries, Lane pipes up "and FAT!"  Ay-yi-yi, where do they come up with these things!?!
---

When I asked what the kids wanted for lunch, Morgan responded, "mac-a-groanies!"  A fitting new name for mac and cheese.
--- 

Whenever Morgan sees clothes shes particularly fond of, she says, "that's a-do-wable!"  Another favorite:  "Good gweef!"
---

And Logan?  He's getting good at "ggggu gggu"  and "uuuggh" and occasionally "mmmm - mmmm" which Ryan is quick to translate into "momma" when he's poopy. 

 

2 comments:

  1. This is HILARIOUS! I love that "mac-a-groanies" (I've gotten to the "groan" stage when the kids suggest mac and cheese for a meal!) Very fitting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it is so fun to come visit you once in a while via your blog.

    ReplyDelete