Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Some Time with Cousins

It was so much fun having Auntie Laurie and her kiddos spend a couple days with us.  Having some time with cousins is pretty special!

That there is a lap full!

My kids were pretty pleased to be sporting new Beaver sweatshirts courtesy of their Auntie.  I have to say, bright orange hoods make it easy to spot them as they're running all over the playground!

 That smile melts my heart!

 The weather turned (barely) warm enough to head to the beach...

but one mom was skeptical about water temperature.  I'm sure you can't guess which one it was ... or maybe you can.(:

A cousins picture with Jake towering over his siblings and cousins.  

Sisters - we found out later that this day was National Siblings Day (have you ever heard of it?).  A pretty good way to spend it I'd say!

1 comment:

  1. Fun cousin time and great sister time too!! What a great picture of you and your sister!

    ReplyDelete