Monday, September 8, 2014

Selfies

I rarely end up on the lens side of the camera.  Really, I'd rather take pictures of the kids and (as anyone who reads this blog on a regular basis can attest) pictures of me are rather few and far between.  It is easy to imagine then that I rarely take 'selfies.'  That changed last week when I got my hair cut (it's much easier to clean up short hair than long when it starts to fall out).  Logan and I decided we needed to text a picture to Daddy to 'prepare' him.  Of course, Logan stole the show!

 My little ham...

Since I'm not overly familiar with how to take a selfie, most of these pictures don't even show the haircut.  Did you know the phone has a button that makes it so you can see yourself when you take a selfie instead hoping you're both inside the frame!?!

You did!?!

Oh.  Okay, so I'm phone camera illiterate.  Ryan gave me a quick tutorial when he got home and finally saw the haircut!(:

Oh, wait!  There's some more hair!  Or less hair...depends on how you look at it. Ha!  Logan's getting into this selfie business!

Oops, hardly any hair...but my personal favorite.  Man, I love this kid!

4 comments:

  1. Even your haircut made me grin... it's all in the presentation. Really, Jeannie - you should write a book for real! Maybe a children's book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then when people post selfies, you're supposed to say something like... "Your so beautiful!" And you really are! Love you two lots and lots! Thanks for the smile today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just learned about that button on the phone myself! Before, I could never figure out how in the world so many people were able to take decent selfies with such abandon :)
    P.S. You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure glad you are still blogging....love your posts! And....I have been thinking of you all so much!!

    ReplyDelete