We have a new nephew/cousin that we got to meet last week. He's pretty sweet!
Lane was absolutely fascinated by sweet little Major. There is something amazing about new life and realizing your 7-year-old self used to be just as tiny and helpless.
He took lots of turns holding his cousin and just staring at him. I did the same. Major is such an easy-going baby, he hardly made a peep.
Logan slowed down long enough to check out the bundle in Auntie Jocelyn's arms. Morgan, however, did not. Nope, she and Aislyn were off to the races!
What a little tiny cutie pie! And thanks for including a picture of yourself Jeannie! You are looking bright-eyed and cute, as usual! Hope last week went okay for you. Sending love and hugs!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little cutie Major is! Sweet to see your pictures of time with him - all of the pictures are great! I agree with Aleta- so nice to see the picture of you too! We think of you often and hope all is going as well as it can! hugs!
ReplyDeleteOh, he is sweet!! I think I need some Major snuggles... :-) Hope things are going well for you all!
ReplyDelete