I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these costumes!!!! I am so impressed by them!! Several of my favorite teacher friends collect the little minion figurines and I showed them a picture and everyone is trying to put in orders for next year!!! Indeed Ryan out did himself!! Great job!! Love to my favorite minions in Sandpoint!! Auntie Laurie
Was fun to be a part of the excitement and hear people a block away exclaiming as the kids walked down the street. I think Ryan's self-esteem went up a notch too:) They were cute. Love, Grammy
You are all too kind! Ryan made them out of extra cardboard bins from work. He cut off the bottoms, blew up big punching balloons and then created the domes by paper mache. Paint, duct tape and pipe cleaners rounded out the supplies. Old towels with holes cut into them and riveted to the tube made them wearable. They were a little difficult to maneuver in, especially for Logan. Still, the kids had a ball being minions.(:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these costumes!!!! I am so impressed by them!! Several of my favorite teacher friends collect the little minion figurines and I showed them a picture and everyone is trying to put in orders for next year!!! Indeed Ryan out did himself!! Great job!! Love to my favorite minions in Sandpoint!! Auntie Laurie
ReplyDeleteI'm super impressed too!
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute Ryan! Great Job! I can just imagine the kids excitement!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know how Ryan is ever going to top this!! Such an incredible job!!!
ReplyDeleteWas fun to be a part of the excitement and hear people a block away exclaiming as the kids walked down the street. I think Ryan's self-esteem went up a notch too:) They were cute. Love, Grammy
ReplyDeletemy goodness gracious, how did he do that? Those are the best costumes I've seen, EVER!! What are they made out of?
ReplyDeleteYou are all too kind! Ryan made them out of extra cardboard bins from work. He cut off the bottoms, blew up big punching balloons and then created the domes by paper mache. Paint, duct tape and pipe cleaners rounded out the supplies. Old towels with holes cut into them and riveted to the tube made them wearable. They were a little difficult to maneuver in, especially for Logan. Still, the kids had a ball being minions.(:
ReplyDeleteLove the costumes!! Way to go Ryan!! :)
ReplyDelete