Monday, December 29, 2014

Together with Family

Over Christmas, all of my family was together for a few days.  We haven't had a decent family picture taken since Geoff and Jocelyn were married.  So, we gave it a go on Sunday after Meeting.

Not too bad!  We clean up rather nicely.(:

And if we're going to get some pictures taken, we might as well do several...
 Our little guy was not impressed.  More pictures?! You've got to be kidding! Ha!

 Once reunited with Jake, all was well.  Bumpa and Grammy with their 12 grandchildren.




Then came the individual family pictures and finally, the kids were off the hook.  No more pictures for them!

But maybe a couple more while we're at it...


Last but not least, our parents - 46 years and counting!


4 comments:

  1. What great pictures! I love all these! I might just steal Geoff and Jocelyn's for my fridge. :-) I don't have a family of four picture yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures! Look like you had a great time together...and so good to hear the chemo is done! I hope you keep getting good health reports!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous pictures!! Glad Jake was there to help Logan through the picture taking ;) All of the pics are wonderful - fun to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps. The one of Logan holding his head and wanting to escape the picture taking IS funny though - it just makes me laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete