We loved having Grandpa Larry here for a visit in March. It was fun having some time together and Ryan enjoyed having a day to fish with his dad. The catching wasn't happening but there is something about fishermen (and I've heard farmers described this same way) - they are eternal optimists! There is always the next pass, the next cast, or maybe a different fly/apex/rapala ... and if that all fails, the sun is out and they're just happy to be on the water. It's one of the traits I admire most about them.
I didn't really use the camera but we did head into Home Depot for a few things and you could hear the pounding of hammers and the chatter of happy children from all over the store. So we made our way over to the kids workshop and they happily joined in to the craziness (and I grabbed Ryan's phone to capture a couple photos at the very least!).



No comments:
Post a Comment