Here are a selection of pictures from the annual camping trip with my family (I spared you a few, I promise!).
Same kids, another year older...
Oh, wait. We added one!(: Same kids (plus 1), another year older. That makes the oldest one 16 and the youngest one a month shy of being 1. They're a fun bunch of kids and they had a bunch of fun together.Uncle Geoff gave rides on the Zodiac. Logan enjoyed being the figurehead on his own private pirate ship.
Some great smiles from Daddy and son.
These guys can't be around water and not fish. It's just not possible.
Speaking of fish - Ryan's 4 pound walleye.
Uncle Galen and Uncle Geoff (I'm not sure which one this is) provided us with some entertainment.
Lane got up on skis this year. He even bravely waved for the camera.
Love this boy!
The brave crayfish hunters. They caught several and were a trifle unhappy when they found out we weren't adopting any as pets.
A parting shot of the boys wrapping up another fun trip.
















This looks awesome! Nothing quite like having your family all together.
ReplyDelete