Friday, September 11, 2015

A Quick Archery Hunt

Ryan has had his eye on a buck that's been helping his self to our apples and plums.  I can't repeat all the details as well as Lane can but suffice it to say, Ryan got his deer this year!

His first deer taken with his bow.  As you can see, Ryan was all dressed and ready for a long wait in the tree stand.  It lasted 5 minutes.  Ryan was excited and Lane was ecstatic!

Yes, those are the kids first day of school clothes.  A great first day of school topped off with a fast and successful deer hunt.(:  A banner day for sure!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you keep up your blog! I haven't been so good at checking it out, but it's nice to catch up a bit tonight. I hope to hear good news about your health Jeannie....and Logan...goodness, he's had enough too!

    ReplyDelete