I'm having a tough time sleeping tonight. Might as well post a picture of my 3 favorite kids. They are the best kids ever (I'm only slightly biased...). And their Daddy is pretty special too. I'm so thankful they're mine!
Yes Jeannie, I'm so thankful they have a very special mother and that I can claim you as a very special daughter-in-law and them as my special grandchildren. With lots of love to each from grandpa Larry
What a great picture of three cute kiddos!! I'm thankful you have them and also thankful they have YOU! (and Ryan too!!) You are an amazing Mom! Hugs and love!
I'm thankful they're yours, too! And thankful we're able to claim each other as family :) Sending love to all of you!
ReplyDeleteThey are so lucky to have YOU!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet picture. Love you all SO much!
ReplyDeleteYes Jeannie, I'm so thankful they have a very special mother and that I can claim you as a very special daughter-in-law and them as my special grandchildren. With lots of love to each from grandpa Larry
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute! I just love them to pieces.
ReplyDeleteFamily is so precious! I too am glad we can claim you all as family! Hugs to each...
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture of three cute kiddos!! I'm thankful you have them and also thankful they have YOU! (and Ryan too!!) You are an amazing Mom! Hugs and love!
ReplyDeleteI love peeking in on your cute family. Sending our love and hugs to you all. Elaine
ReplyDelete