Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Saying Goodbye

It's hard to believe a month has gone by since Jeannie passed on.  We have had busy days but there is a very large void in our little world without her.  We take it a day at a time and are constantly reminded of her throughout the day. We are left with many special memories.  I might say the kids have been doing amazing and they are a great help to me physically and emotionally.  I have been back at work for a couple weeks now and it is good to have that routine back.  The kids have been enjoying their special babysitters.  Several of our friends have volunteered to help out with them this summer so we have a schedule made out and they are always excited to see who will be watching them next.


One of the things that I thought I would try and do is keep this blog going.  It was a fun way for her to share with others our little world and document it for out kids to be able to look back on some day.  It will most likely lack the wit and charm she was good at adding to this but I'll do my best. 

11 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are going to keep up the blog! Our thoughts turn to you often--hugs to those special kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are going to keep this going! I have loved keeping up with you all through Jeanie, and now, as we think of you guys finding your way without her, it will be nice to know a little of how you are all doing.

    It is awesome that you guys have such a good friend and family network to help out! Hooray for good people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also vote for you to keep it going. Love visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ryan. Love seeing this tonight. Sure thinking of you lots and lots and hope we can get together this fall. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Ryan. Love seeing this tonight. Sure thinking of you lots and lots and hope we can get together this fall. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to check in here and see this! We think of you all often. So glad for those helping with your kids this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited to see this! I loved checking every few days and catching up although I was terrible at commenting and I didn't expect to see anything new when I checked tonight, I just wanted to read a little bit and remember after a lovely day at Olympia. Thank you so much Ryan! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too am thrilled that you are going to keep up with the blog. I think of each of you daily with love and will enjoy this little window into your lives. Lots of love from Auntie Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete