Thursday, November 16, 2017

Home Improvements

This fall I decided to tackle a few home  improvement projects.  Not that I had time but sometimes you just have to make time.  I got some vynil "wood" flooring, new entry door, and rock for the front entrance. 


I usually always get into a project before remembering to take some before pictures. 


The kid's were excited to get in on it.  Mostly if it involved a hammer and crow bar. 


Some leveling was necessary but for the most part the sub floor was in good shape. 


Some rearranging and since the floor is out it's a good time to paint...


Front entrance.  I had to stop the rock work.  We started getting to cold for masonry work.  Will have to finish in the spring. 


I do like the new floor.  It makes the kitchen, dining,  and living areas tie together better. 


1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome! I like the rock by the front door as well. I bet the kids loved helping!

    ReplyDelete