Monday, June 1, 2009

Little Helpers

We've had some little helpers around here lately...


Happy to 'help' Mama in the kitchen!

Working on that tooth and still smiling! (I noticed last night that it is just starting to peek through - FINALLY!!!!)

Lane is happiest wherever Daddy is - especially if it involves a power 'tool' of some kind!

Working on the raspberry patch a few weeks ago (I love their matching rubber boots!).

And here they're looking at the same patch a few weeks later ... hmmm... that pesky grass!



3 comments:

  1. Jeannie,

    I want to tell you how much I am enjoying your blog! It is so fun to see the kids growing and you and Ryan loving your time there! I can't believe how much Morgan looks like your Dad! Does everyone think so? And how much Lane looks like Larry! Love, JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy the pictures of your little helpers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Jeannie, Am so glad you gave me your blog address when we were all in Omak. I feel like I get a little peak into your lives and how quickly the children changel
    Love, Sandra

    ReplyDelete