Here are the promised fish pictures ...
The guys had quite a bit of success on one early morning trip but Ryan was a little embarrassed his fish weren't as big as Geoff and Lance's fish (one is a Rainbow and one is a Chinook). So he picked up the cooler and claimed the rest as his all the while muttering something about quantity over size...although I do believe he had help filling that cooler!
Fish on!
Ahhh - a big one at last!(: A nice 3 lb. Rainbow trout.
Another fish on! Poor Lane wasn't sure how to reel in and hold on at the same time. I think he was a bit concerned about losing his pole! Somehow he did manage to pull this one in all on his own .
A very nice 2 lb. walleye. He was quite proud of himself.(:
I love this picture as it is my husband in a nutshell: no point in lounging on the beach when there's fishing to be done! I also love how excited Jake is to be in on the fishing as well.
Bumpa Ted casting a few himself.
Not to be outdone, Morgan had to try out her new fishing pole from Bumpa and Grammy. She is quite proud of her "feeshin' pull".
Here's proof that Mommy actually caught a few too!
Our seasoned fisherman.
A beautiful evening spent fishing ... and finally cool enough not to require frequent swim breaks!
And now we've got a freezer full of fish and quite a few new memories. Come visit and we'll serve ya fish with plenty of fish stories!











lol! lol! Plenty of fish stories I'm sure!!! Can't wait! ;) Your really got into the fish! So fun to see Lane got one and you too Jeannie!!! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteWow! Nice fish! It was great to see you in the picture, Jeannie. Are you really pregnant??? I love the look on Lane's face as he has his big fish on.
ReplyDeleteSay, I would go for some of those fish and the stories from Lane, too!!!
ReplyDeleteCome on over Della! And Aleta, I cropped out the view of the belly that was showing. No need to share that!(: Miss you guys to Alison!
ReplyDelete