Hello again. We're still here. I think. I'm not really sure if we're coming or going and the kids aren't sure either. Monday I was restocking the diaper bag and Lane asked me what I was packing for this time. I think he was a little disappointed that we were only headed out to run errands.
So here's a glimpse of our busy summer days:
Exploring our big backyard.
Where there's water...
there must be fish. A 1 lb. 3 oz. perch (Ryan assures me that is a big perch) was cause for excitement.
Of course, water also means swimming. And jumping. And splashing. These kiddos do not tire of the water.
Even Logan played happily ... once he got used to the temperature. He looks a bit indignant here. Let me assure you that he is quite capable of letting us know when he's not impressed.
Cool water aside, we've sure been enjoying the sun and a string of cloud-free days!
Cool water aside, we've sure been enjoying the sun and a string of cloud-free days!





Such a sweet picture of the bro and sis holding hands! :) Are you 5 coming to Olympia at all?
ReplyDelete