Monday, August 8, 2011

A Summer Tradition

Summer doesn't feel complete without a trip to Bumpa and Grammy's house.  Not only are Bumpa and Grammy there waiting to spoil, but there is a crocodile pool, a big pool and all sorts of other fun.  Even better?  Sharing it all with cousins!

Logan enjoyed lots of snuggle time with his grandparents. 

I think maybe they enjoyed it too.

The crocodile pool exceeded expectations since it 'grew' slides this year.

Can you see the evidence of the Dilly Bar she just finished enjoying?  Grammy sure knows how to deliver the goods!

Don't you wish you knew what babies were thinking?  I think this conversation would have been quite entertaining.

Fun times in the sandbox.

Baseball, preschool style.  Make sure everyone has a bat and ball and let them loose! 

I love those grins!  


At last!  A trip to the big pool. 

Thanks Bumpa and Grammy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment