Thursday, December 8, 2011

More Funny Sayings

Another episode of the things coming out of our kiddos mouths...

Lane:  "Mommy, I had a question.  Ummm.....  Mommy, I lost the question."  Shaking his head, "It's not up in my forehead anymore." 

Lane, in complete frustration:  "Daddy, my tongue is not listening!" 
Daddy, doing his best not to laugh: "Your tongue?" 
Lane: "YES!  My tongue."  And points to his shoe where the tongue was indeed bunched up.
  

Morgan:  "Moooom!  I'm getting shivery!"
Mom:  "Oh, you're getting cold."
Morgan:  "NO!  I'm getting SHI-ver-y!"

When she wants to make sure we've noticed that she's made a good choice she'll announce with great gusto:  "I'm making good listeners!" 

And yes, Logan is saying a few words too.  "Mom-ma," "Da-da" and his favorites, "No" and "Uh-oh."  That ought to make it obvious what words get said most around here!

2 comments:

  1. Love that sparkle in Logan's eyes. Thanks for sharing all these cute kid-isms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, super-cute! I can just hear their squeaky little voices! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete