Friday, January 27, 2012

A Logan Update


Logan at 15 months:
  • Logan loves being chased - he's toddling along at quite a clip now.
  • Still loves to climb and loves to get into things (the dirt in the potted plants being the latest favorite...)
  • Can navigate up the stairs like a champ; a bit slower going down.
  • Does NOT like wind in his face.
  • He has been very slow getting teeth.  He only has 4 teeth all the way in and 1 molar halfway in.  However, he has 5 just starting to peek through.  Tylenol is our friend right now.
  • Some signs he makes:  more, please, thank you (sometimes), eat, drink, down, all done.  I'd been working on the please sign with him for quite a while but the first time he used it was when Ryan and I were working out whose turn it was to change his dirty diaper.  I told him to tell Daddy please.  He did.  Frantically.  It worked.
  • As you can tell from his signs, he loves to eat.  Just not pasta.  Weird, huh? 
  • This little kiddo is quite ticklish and you gotta love the giggles that tickling produces.
Happy Friday to each of you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh My he is DARLING!!!! And clearly growing up way too fast! Thanks for the adorable picture, I needed a smile this morning!!!
    Counting down the days to your visit!
    Love, Auntie Laurie

    ReplyDelete