This winter has been a strange one - lots of sun and very little snow. Generally it's the opposite. I think the only ones that are too terribly disappointed are the kids. They would really like to build a snowman but have been making do playing on the ice instead. One of the most amusing things about parenthood is watching my kids learn, especially when they have no idea they're being watched.
Lane loves trying to break up the ice. He'll bang on it for ages.
Hey! My stick broke! How frustrating!
Hey Lane! I have an idea ... why not try jumping? I missed the picture of her landing. I was too busy laughing.
Forget breaking the ice. Maybe we'll stick to 'ice skating.'
Naw. Forget the ice. What else is there to play with out here? And off they went chattering a mile a minute - with Lane fearlessly leading and Morgan faithfully following.





Cute! Reminds me of the leader and follower at this house. :-)
ReplyDeleteCute post, cute pictures and I laughed at what you wrote about each picture! Enjoyed your holiday pictures too - special times! Happy New Year to you!
ReplyDelete