Friday, February 8, 2013

Brothers

Hand-me-downs are a fact of life around here.  Logan doesn't seem to care (actually, he's oblivious) and Lane gets a big kick out of seeing some of his old favorite clothes being worn by his baby brother ("Was I really that small, Mom?").  This was one of my favorite coats and I love seeing Logan wearing it now too.


Care to guess which is which?  They are brothers, that's for sure!

5 comments:

  1. Reminds me of you and Kris. Could hardly tell you apart, but luckily for you, there was such an age gap, that you got quite a few of your own new stuff to wear. Thaks for updating your blog!!!! I love it. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan on the left?? good lookin' boys....both :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing Lane on the right. You don't know us, but we live in the same corner of the state as Gpa Larry. Mo is our good friend. And, I think you visited with our sister Sylvia Adams a long time ago at Saginaw conv. (We lost her to cancer a year ago.) Anyway, we enjoy your blog a lot...have had several good chuckles at your expense! We have a couple of blogs: amyspressedflowers.blogspot.com and twozingersdotblogspot.com I go in spurts with the blogging....lately it has been slower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Correct! Logan on the left and Lane on the right. Hard to miss Logan's mischievous little smile!(:

    Thanks Amy and Marilyn for your comment! I've heard a lot about you two and would love to meet you sometime. I'm glad you enjoy the blog - it's been fun for me to record the craziness of life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting the answer! I was right...but wow! they do look so much alike. I hadn't noticed until you put the pictures up side by side. Miss you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete