Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Annual Photo Shoot - 2013 Edition

Here it is, the annual photo shoot a few months earlier than usual!  We were out at our favorite hang out a few weeks back and Ryan said, "you know, this would be a great place to take family pictures!"  This last week we had a beautiful evening and we decided to give it a try.  The days are shortening up so it was a bit of a race against the sun but I think we did pretty well.

Logan - almost 3

 Morgan - almost 5

 Lane - 6
 
Waiting for the rest of the family to join us...


I can't decide which one I like better.  This is where it'd be nice to have someone behind the camera to help get Logan to smile.  However, they are pretty accurate snapshots of our 2-almost-3-year-old!

The sun set while we were having a bit of dinner...

 and the moon came out on the ride back to the boat launch!

A gorgeous full moon and a lovely fall evening!  

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I can't wait to hang one of these one our VIP bulletin board at Christmas time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pics! The light is beautiful in your family pic....so are the subjects:-) and the sunset and the moon...all very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bean you are beautiful! and the rest of the family not too shabby either! Love all these pictures and I can't figure out which family one I like the best either! They are both excellent! I'll just wait to be surprised =) Auntie Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What splendid pictures from your evening photo shoot! The family pictures are both awesome!! The lighting is amazing and they could easily pass as "professional" pictures! The picture of you & Morgan is really sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are perfect! I can't believe how much the kids are growing up! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots!, for what it's woth, I like the pose, smiles and lighting better on the 1st family photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them! I can't believe how much the kids have grown.

    ReplyDelete