Sun, sand and family. Once again, we had a great time and a billion pictures to prove it...
Fish on!
The fishing wasn't spectacular but it did start picking up later in the week.
A parade of cousins on their bikes.
Buddies.
Grammy and a few of her grands. She's hitting Jake's shoulder now and Lane is hitting hers. It's only a matter of time Grammy!
At least Bumpa's smiling!(:
I love those eyes!
A beautiful view from our campsite.
Auntie Laurie called this "Grammy and her rebels." They posted this line to mark out a fire camp for firefighters fighting a wildfire in the mountains.
I've been photo bombed! There they are, Sydney and Morgan playing dominoes.
Busy builders.
Sweet Aislyn.
Lane and Morgan got pulled behind the boat on the ski trainer. Logan settled for Jake.(:
The tube got a work-out!
Even Grammy got on it with her granddaughters. There she is instructing the driver (me) that there would be no Christmas gifts if the ride was a crazy one. Hmmm...by the look on her face, I might have coal in my stocking!(:
Love those smiles...
And a parting shot of the cousins...
Happy Summer to each!































I love seeing all of you & all of the kiddos together! Thank you for being such an excellent photographer :)
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love!!!!!! Great pics Bean of another memorable week on Lake Roosevelt!! I love our family time and seeing all the cousins growing up with wonderful memories of crazy camping trips!! Can't wait for our next one!!
ReplyDeleteLots of Love, Auntie Laurie
Loved all the pictures. Thanks for continuing to share! :)
ReplyDelete