Friday, July 10, 2015

More Visitors!

We enjoyed having Craig, Shereen, Allen and Lisi for a night and a day on the lake.  Remember those crazy temperatures I mentioned in the last post?  Well, we had a windy day that stirred up the water and two days later the water temperature was back into the mid-60's - a more normal temp for this time of year but not nearly as tempting!(:  

Shereen built a Dagwood sandwich for Logan.

Allen and Morgan were working together to capture some minnows.  I think they met with mixed results...

Craig brought his RC seaplane.  It was still a bit windy above the tree tops.  RC planes don't like wind.  They don't like falling out of the sky either.  But we enjoyed watching it's abbreviated flight.

Allen patiently taught Logan how to skip rocks.  They were both pleased when Logan's rock made a second splash!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your days here. I love being able to check in here!

    ReplyDelete