Thursday, December 3, 2015

A Couple More November Pics...

Some random pictures that I love from mid-November that I've been meaning to post...

Plotting their battleship moves in stage whispers.  Their opponent (Allyson - thank you for sharing these two pics) didn't even need to send spies over to know what they were planning!

Early morning snuggles...the best part of this picture isn't pictured!  Mommy was still sound asleep in her bed!(:

These two boys are very close in age and were two peas in a pod!

Connor and Vanessa's Daddy (Jeremy), grew up with Geoff and I.  Nicole snapped this picture of the group of them after meeting.  Jeremy was over for a deer hunt and we so enjoyed spending some time together and getting reacquainted.

2 comments:

  1. What special pictures! I especially love the early morning snuggles and the sweetness of knowing they were having a great time while you were getting to sleep :) :) :) how nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Battleship picture--all that sibling plotting :-) And I love Morgan's dress in that last picture!

    ReplyDelete