This year we won't be able to be at my parents' place for Christmas, so we did the next best thing and slipped over early. Mom made our usual Christmas dinner, a lovely prime rib, and we still got to enjoy french dip sandwiches with the leftovers. It was yummy!
A Minion was found in one of the packages. It brought quite a few chuckles and might somehow run out of batteries...oh wait, I wouldn't do that!(:
Reading a few books with Grammy before hitting the road.
And a picture with Bumpa and Grammy. And Grammy? If you have a better one, I'd love a copy. This was the tamest one I had!(:
It was good to see Dad so chipper. He's been fighting his own battle with cancer and he hasn't had the easiest time of it. It's good to see him smiling and carrying on!
We wish each of you the very Happiest of Holidays!




We were so glad you came. Again thanks for making the effort. Good luck this week and keep us posted how your week goes. Love you guys lots. Mom
ReplyDeleteSweet! Families can be pretty nice and accommodating, can't they? Glad your Dad was up to some fun! Have been thinking of both of you so often!
ReplyDeleteSweet! Families can be pretty nice and accommodating, can't they? Glad your Dad was up to some fun! Have been thinking of both of you so often!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a nice visit! I didn't know about your dad. Keeping you both in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteOh no, I hadn't heard your Dad was sick too! Great pictures of great people!
ReplyDeleteLove the special pictures of your special time together. We didn't know about your Dad and his own cancer battle. Our hearts ache for all of your family as you and your Dad both go through cancer treatments. Thinking of you constantly and sending lots of love and care...
ReplyDelete