Over Spring Break, I had a whole string of appointments that needed to be dealt with and a scan that made me a touch too radiant to be around my kids. In stepped my siblings and their families. Laurie shared all her pictures off her phone, hence the title of the post.
The best way to keep a bunch of energetic nieces and nephews contained? Take them hiking!
Logan in his natural habitat...or jail. Take your pick.
Lane and Auntie Jocelyn picking their steps with care.
Laurie wanted a selfie of us together...
Incoming! He can't join us nicely, he still has to be a pest. What is it about younger brothers?(:
There. That's better.
Cousins at the beach. Two of the very best things combined into one.
This picture has a story. Somewhere between the beach and Ryan's arrival home from work, I spiked a fever. Oncologists do not like fevers. They really do not like fevers. So, Ryan bundled me into the car and off we went to the hospital to figure out just what was going on. Meanwhile, Laurie, Geoff and Jocelyn were left with 10 chillins that needed fed and the dinner hour quickly approaching. Deciding they wanted something a little nicer than fast food, they went to our local steakhouse. Can you say brave?! They got a few looks for how out numbered the adults were but apparently all went well! (If you look in the mirror in the top of the picture, you just get a glimpse of Laurie, too!).
My sis took me to my chemo appointment too and snapped this picture of one of my favorite nurses giving me my chemo. I just never think to take pictures in the chemo ward! I can't remember the last time Laurie and I had a whole morning to talk without a single solitary interruption from one of our 7 offspring. It was extra special!











How super special to have Laurie go with you to chemo! And that picture is super. An important part of your life at the moment!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had some helpers to step in quickly. Looks like they had fun doing it too! :-)
Great pics of a great time!! I couldn't imagine being anywhere else!! I loved being with the kids and especially you. It was an extra special time. And I'll never forget the look on the the ladies face when I asked for a table for 13 with 10 kids!!! Priceless =) Love you all!!!
ReplyDeleteAuntie Laurie
Wish I could have been a fly in a corner to watch all this. Wish I could be with you. Love you Bean and glad you and your sibs care about each other.
ReplyDeleteThere is so much sweetness in this post Jeannie! So glad you all have each other!
ReplyDeleteThere is so much sweetness in this post Jeannie! So glad you all have each other!
ReplyDeleteWhat a special post! I'm so glad you all have each other. I especially love the picture of you & Laurie together...and then the two following pictures with your brother also. Through your blog it's always easy to see that you are dear friends as well as siblings. So sweet...
ReplyDelete