Thursday, October 13, 2016

A Couple More Birthdays

I'm not sure it is good or bad to have 2 kids with birthdays only a couple days apart.  It makes for a very wound up house I know that!  Usually we like to take a trip to the Silver Rapids water park up in Kellogg around this time of year so the kids wanted to do that for their birthday.  I picked them up from school on Friday and we got a room up in the park resort and made a weekend out of it.


Lane and Logan playing in the big structure.  Lots of fun things that you can turn water on and off as well as water guns.  Its a little kids dream.


Then there is the Lazy river that you can float, tube, swim, or do whatever you feel like as you drift around it.


And lots of different water slides!


Some underwater exploration.


Pool side pizza!
 

Goofy!

They had a great time and we all got sufficiently wore out.  I did learn that I need to make sure I bring shampoo and conditioner for Morgan......Yikes! chlorine does not make for easy hair combing.  Chock that one up to a learning experience.


Then Sunday we had a little evening party for the kids with family and friends over.  More pizza anyone?!  


Logan was very pleased with his construction cake.  Char baked the cake and Brad did the dirt work.
Happy #6!!!  


Morgan's request was a shark cake.  Not sure where that came from but sometimes its best not to ask.  Again Brad and Char teamed up with the cake skills and Morgan placed the candles.
Happy #8!!!


Logan digging through some loot.


No dolls for this girl...she would rather have things like remote control cars and art stuff.

They were both spoiled beyond measure.....I guess that's not so bad once or twice a year maybe. :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks pretty fabulous! And spoiling is good for kids. A few times a year! :-)

    ReplyDelete