Sunday, January 8, 2017

New Year

We made a quick trip over to see my brother Randy's family for the new years weekend.  It was a really nice relaxing time.  I rang in the new year looking at the back of my eyelids which was really quite nice.  My kids aren't old enough to think they "have" to stay up so I figure I'll just be happy for the sleep at this point.


Playing a little Mexican train


We also got a little ice fishing trip in.  The boys out fished us, it didn't take much as it turned out to be a slow catching day. 


We had a great time. 


Logan was more impressed with playing in the snow around the house and wishing he was just a bit older so he could drive instead of ride. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year my favorite Harris family!! Love the pics of all the fun in the ice and snow, although I just can't seem to share your excitement with sitting on the ice and fishing!! We Gordon's are fair weather fishers at best!!
    Love to all! Auntie Laurie

    ReplyDelete