Just as well start with the neighborhood moose. He likes to use the trails we have made. He lost 1 of his paddles and we were thinking the other should come off fairly easy now too. He was within roping distance but we don't have anyone with those talents in this house.
Morgan with a mini snowman! Notice how there is just a nice amount of snow here.
We have been doing some more skiing. The kids are really having fun with it now.
Morgan and Lane skied together while I worked with Logan. They did great and we would see them pass above us on the chair lift on occasion. Logan made really good progress in the morning and we were all able to ski together by afternoon.
We had a good view of the lake for most of the day. It's worth noting the ice on the lake. There is ice from bottle bay all the way across to where we live. I have never seen that much ice on this lake before.
We have also taken advantage of the sledding hill this year. It was hard packed and fast this time.
The snow is starting to add up now....the monkeys can get in the trees easily.
Time to get some serious fort making going.
Snowmobile rides are a big hit with the youngest. Unfortunately that ended tonight as I sold the last of my machines. I figured we can do skiing together more easily so we will focus a little more on that for some winter fun.
The snow is pushing the branches down creating natural forts that the kids love.
I helped them a bit with a snow cave.
One entrance wasn't enough....they had to have two.
This is a view that I've been getting accustomed to at 5 in the morning.
The bank around the yard is growing....my snowblower is starting to look small.
We have to build snowmen under the trees where they have some protection from snow!
The hill in the center of the yard is getting large. It will be awhile before this melts.
And we cap it all off with a nice ice storm.

















Woah! You must be getting all our winter! Awesome that you can all ski together now! Go Logan!
ReplyDeleteA winter wonderland! I love Morgan's mini snowman :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I thought we had too much snow! It's bittersweet i imagine, selling your machines, I'm sorry! But, I'm excited for you to come ski with us! We're all looking forward to it!
ReplyDeletelove Morgan's mini snowman. much love to you all. grammy barb
ReplyDeleteWow lots of snow!! Ryan you are doing an incredible job, I know it can't be easy but you are giving so much! I love all the snow forts and snowmen. Think of you all lots with love. Elaine
ReplyDelete