Today marked the one year milestone of Jeannie's passing. We spent the weekend over in Omak with her family and had a wonderful time (more about that later). A thought I have enjoyed is we don't see her hands move anymore but we still see the fingerprints she left behind. This picture of us is one of my favorites for so many different reasons but mainly it is because you can feel who she was through her smile.
I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.
We thought of her and you all so often Sunday, the days before, and will continue to in the days to come. Jeannie did leave fingerprints. And footprints. I appreciate her and miss her.
ReplyDeleteYour family is often in our thoughts and near our hearts...and even more so these last days as we thought about it being a year since Jeannie passed away. Just recently I found a letter she wrote and I treasured it again. She did leave fingerprints and a beautiful influence... - Monique & Daren
ReplyDelete