Monday, August 21, 2017

Ft. Peck


It's been a while since I've had a spare moment to try and catch up with this blog.  This post was from our time with my family at Fort Peck the week after the 4th of July.  The weather was very warm and we had a wonderful time with family. 


We had a real good circle of camp chairs setup where we enjoyed our evening meals. 


Its nice to get to celebrate a birthday!


The food line is always a good spot to be.


One evening we got into some lake trout.  I think we boated 10 in a little over a couple hours.  They were all nice sized and had some good fight in them. 


Ben had his hands full getting this one in and holding it up for the picture. 


Randy with a nice one. 


Lane is giving us a description of the fish he's going to catch.


The nephew's and Lane with their fish.  I think they had a good trip. 


The paddle boards provided fun and entertainment for all ages.  Logan seems to like to be on the entertainment side of things.


Always good to get some relaxing beach time in. Jeannie would always say I can't sit still long enough to relax but here is a picture that is proof that at least I'm sitting long enough for a picture. 


Got a few tube rides in again.  It always seems to be a crowd pleaser.


The bluegill pond proved to be a good spot for visiting and fishing. 


Even though they are small their is still something about catching a fish that seems to never grow old for a few of us. 


We had some serious fishing going on at this dock.


Cleaning fish and swapping stories.


More dock fishing....


Something is interesting


Biking and running were also daily activities.


Nice to have had some musical talents amongst us as well. 


I came upon these two trying to figure out who was taller.....


And I came upon this one relaxing in the hammock with a book. 


A parting shot with the whole family plus uncle Dale. It was a great week together that always goes to fast. 

1 comment: