Thursday, November 12, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Kiddos

The camera is in New York this week and is scheduled to return tonight. (We all miss you Ry!) So instead of pictures, I thought I'd jot down a few of the things that have been coming out of the kiddos mouths. Maybe if I put them here, I won't forget them and I won't misplace the scrap paper I usually try to jot these things down on!

Morgan's favorite word? "OOOWWWIIIEEEE." Hmmm....wonder where she learned that? She loves the sound of it so it's a little disconcerting to hear her saying it with a smile on her face and no owie in sight! Second favorite word? "Poopie." Third favorite phrase? "Oh yeah." All of the above come from mimicking big brother.(:

Lane's latest sayings: When asked where daddy is: "On a BIIIIGGG jet airplane. And he's bringing me a present" (And Ry, since you're the one who told him that, please don't forget!(:) When it gets dark: "Come home daddy, COME!" Try explaining the time change and a business trip to a 2 1/2 year old...I've not been too successful. And when he goes to bed at night: "Love you, mama, " followed by, "Daddy's on a BIIIIGGG jet airplane and he's bringing me a present." It's a good thing daddy doesn't go on business trips very often!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh... how sweet! Can't wait to see those two little munchkins soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute words Morgan! Hope Ryan doesn't forget a present. :)

    ReplyDelete