Ah, how sweet! Glad you made it home safely! Miss you already!
Thing 3 being who???
We're wondering the same thing as Dana??!! Did we miss some news?
Hmmm...guess I hadn't seen that angle! No news. Just Thing 3 being that they were BOTH SLEEPING! (:
Ha, that is funny--I was thinking Dr. Seuss Thing 1, Thing 2, ... Glad they were good travelers!
On a 12-hour road trip, I myself would need to sleep a ton for the good of everyone in the car :)
Ah, how sweet! Glad you made it home safely! Miss you already!
ReplyDeleteThing 3 being who???
ReplyDeleteWe're wondering the same thing as Dana??!! Did we miss some news?
ReplyDeleteHmmm...guess I hadn't seen that angle! No news. Just Thing 3 being that they were BOTH SLEEPING! (:
ReplyDeleteHa, that is funny--I was thinking Dr. Seuss Thing 1, Thing 2, ... Glad they were good travelers!
ReplyDeleteOn a 12-hour road trip, I myself would need to sleep a ton for the good of everyone in the car :)
ReplyDelete