Tuesday, June 15, 2010

More Convention Days...

We snuck over into Montana for the weekend of Ronan convention.  The kids had a ball with their cousins, and we recieved more encouragement to keep on keeping on.  Convention with kiddos adds a whole new dimension, and while we enjoyed them both ... WHEW!  I think we were as tuckered as the kiddos by Sunday night.

These two played and explored and had a high ol' time together.  By Sunday afternoon, Lane was exhausted.  We had barely pulled off the grounds to head home and he was already sawing logs!

Maya was so proud of the two teeth she had lost recently.(:  I think every picture I have of Lane, he had either a stick or a 'sweeper' in his hand, often times both.

Sunday dress or not, where there's water... 

On the drive home, Morgan kept us entertained shooting cows with french fries.  "Ka-pow, Ka-Pow!  I SHOOT it, mommy!"  And where do you suppose she learned that?  Well, her Uncle Randy wasn't too far off when he nicknamed the kiddos Pete and Re-peat.(:

1 comment:

  1. Both Bonners and Ronan were wonderful conventions. It was good to see you at Ronan. And I so wished I could have stayed for Devon --- but not possible. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete