Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Spoiled Mommy

The kids helped Ryan pick out a birthday cake to help celebrate my birthday yesterday.  It was yummy and the day was fun.  After meeting, they had a pie party for me so we all ended up on major sugar highs.  Oh well, if you're going to turn another year older, you might as well make the most of it!

6 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday...we were thinking of you on Wednesday. What a cute cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Happy Birthday to you! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday sis, love the pics of the kids heading to meeting. Precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeannie, I tried to leave 2 comments earlier today and wasn't able too. I will try again...

    Looks like you had a great birthday! Cake and Pie all in one day is a good day. Happy belated Birthday from us... sorry we are so behind! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated birthday Jeannie! I'm a little behind on blog reading. HOpe you all are doing well. (p.s. I don't mind if you link our blog:) Love, Elaine and family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeannie! Happy much-belated birthday! Hope you are feeling well. Can't remember when the big date is...

    Love from us 4

    ReplyDelete