Tuesday, September 28, 2010

We're Still Here...

For whatever reason, I've not been able to upload pictures the last while.  It's quite possible it is merely the foggy brain from lack of decent sleep - if that's the case, you can look forward to more pictures sometime several months down the road.  I'm kidding ... I hope. 

The doc has me on the schedule to be induced the 8th of October if the baby doesn't arrive before then. They don't think the baby will be in the 9 lb. range like Lane (although they didn't think Lane was in the 9 lb. range either - go figure) but they don't want this one to hang around too long and get big. I'm quite okay with that! So, an end is in sight.  10 days and counting...

1 comment:

  1. wow, I didn't realize it was so close to time for your baby to come....will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete