I'm not sure where the last 6 weeks went. All I know is it went fast! Logan is a sweet little guy who just fits in and we couldn't imagine life without him.
How cute! I love cubby little baby cheeks!! And Cute outfit! We just had a moose hit on the road in our area. It is not common to have moose around here but the one that was here sure had an unfortunate ending!
He is growing so much, not sure when this Auntie is going to get to put the squeeze on those cheeks =( Are you headed to MT? Love ya, Laurie
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I love cubby little baby cheeks!! And Cute outfit! We just had a moose hit on the road in our area. It is not common to have moose around here but the one that was here sure had an unfortunate ending!
ReplyDelete