Monday, March 14, 2011

Morning Routine

These two brothers adore each other.  Lane is quite happy to climb up in the chair and entertain Logan while Mommy is busy getting breakfast on the table.

And as you can tell, Logan loves it!

Since the boys are occupied (especially Logan) and Mommy is distracted, Morgan gets busy making sure that Logan's exersaucer (which is technically off-limits to big siblings) is in working order and at full volume.  The best way to do this? 

Climbing in!  Although it is not so easy to move around when both legs end up in the same leg opening.  Of course the biggest problem with getting both legs in the same opening is that the frustrated cries get Mommy's attention...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These kids look like their getting good rest at night - love their smiles!

    I loved your Motherhood post too. Last summer I returned home from the grocery store to find the front door to the house wide open! Yes, it was me. Loaded up the kids thinking I'd go back and shut it and totally forgot - yikes!

    ReplyDelete