You see, an LFZ is a Logan Free Zone and the play room in the basement has all of a sudden become VERY popular. Before Logan became mobile, the kids only wanted to play downstairs if Daddy or Mommy was with them. Now, they beg to go downstairs because down there they don't have to worry about our little wrecking ball making quick work of whatever creation they've just finished.
For his part, Logan knows they're down there. Please let me go down Mommy! Thankfully he's easily distracted.
As any mother knows, the loudest alarm bells begin clanging when all goes quiet. Since I knew the big kids weren't downstairs, that meant that three kids were playing quietly. Next to impossible. Or so I thought. I had to laugh when I rounded the corner and found this:
Their new favorite place to play.


How cute!
ReplyDeleteToo funny! Poor Logan...
ReplyDeleteI love your posts, Jeannie! Thanks so much for sharing! You have a flair for writing about every day life in a very entertaining, fun way. Or.... maybe your life just simply IS entertaining! Yeah, me too! :)
ReplyDelete