Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Reality Check

Lately I've had a few people (who follow this blog) tell me that my kids always seem so happy.  In general, they are happy kids.  But just in case a skewed perception is occurring out there, this also happens:


Awww... what kind of mother takes a picture of her crying baby?! 

Apparently, this kind of mother. 

For the record, we do have our moments around here and there are days I feel just like Logan - I promise to spare you the picture of that!  My intention isn't to mislead you into thinking our lives are perfectly wonderful all the time, but to use this blog as a place to record life (emphasis on the positive) as it happens. Nothing like trying to see the humor in things to keep one (relatively) sane! 

Thanks for following our blog!

1 comment:

  1. Jeannie, I know just what you mean about the struggle to keep a positive focus & also not wanting to give a 'look at our perfect life' illusion! The positive most always wins out over here because those things are more fun to share -I have not, for example, shared our current RAT problem (GROSS ME OUT!!); some things are better kept under wraps :) Anyway, I love your blog just the way it is - smiling kiddos, crying kiddos & everything in between :)

    ReplyDelete