Friday, March 2, 2012

More Snowy Pictures

It's March and we just got our biggest snowstorm this winter.  It's weird to be walking in a winter wonderland and hearing the sounds of robins.  They must have caught an early flight north!

I do love the look of fresh snow!

"Ummm...Morgan?  What are you doing?"
"Jumping, Momma!  Come see!"

Good thing the snow at the bottom is soft!  I have to admit, she's been so injury prone that she makes me a bit nervous.  I'd rather avoid another trip to the emergency room.

They don't appear to be too concerned.

 "Take my picture Momma!!!  Ready? 1...2...

 3!!!"  (Giggling the whole way down.)

Not one to be outdone, there goes Lane again.

One thing about late winter storms, when the sun comes out it makes for brilliant blue skies!

"Ummm...Morgan? What are you doing?"
"Sledding, Momma!"
"Ummm...Morgan?  Maybe you should go join Lane on that smaller hill?" 

Lane helped me out,  "C'mon Morgan.  This is FUN!"  It doesn't take much of a sledding hill to entertain him!

 That's a girl, just a little more wiggle...

 oh wait ... this is looking a bit steeper than Lane's track...

Oh, dear!   Not quite what I had in mind.  As you can imagine, she was not impressed.  But thankfully, there was no need to pull out the first aid kit.

And as far as her Momma is concerned, that's a successful day of sledding!

2 comments:

  1. What fantastic snow pictures! We got 4 inches last week - the most we've had all winter. I LOVED watching it snow!! :) I laughed at the last picture. It's funny because it was only a big "oops!" and not needing a first aid kit. Cute kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. snow...what is that?? nice to see some somewhere :-) Roger's been wishing we'd get a foot or so. I always love the pictures of your kids!

    ReplyDelete