This weekend, I turned, in Lane's words, a 'new number.' He was puzzled about why I wasn't just bursting at the seams with excitement for getting to be a 'new number.' I'm sure it's one of those things he'll understand in another 30 years or so.
To mark the occasion, Ryan planned a fun day at a nearby indoor water park. Since it's the off season, it felt like we had the place to ourselves.

Which worked out well for the boys in the wave pool. Like father, like son!
He was pretty pleased when he let go and found himself riding the wave!
The lazy river was more my speed! Ryan and Lane convinced me to go down the family tube ride. There's something about getting older (or maybe it's because I'm a mom since age didn't seem to slow Ryan down ...) but I'm quite happy to avoid curvy dropoffs in dark tunnels. Morgan agreed with me, although at the bottom Logan demanded, "Do it 'gin!" Yep, our boys are definitely their father's sons!




How fun! And Congrats! On turning a 'new number'!
ReplyDeleteI was here! :)
ReplyDelete