Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Out of Kids Mouths - Another Edition

Some things my kids have been saying lately that make me smile (and that I want to remember...):

Logan:
"How does it?" whenever he needs help or needs something fixed.
"COME!" Instead of just crooking his pointer finger, he opens and closes his whole hand.  Then when you comply, he demands for you to, "SIT DOWN"  He's not afraid to be bossy!  Especially when it means he might get your undivided attention.
Favorite songs that he happily sings:  The ABC's,  'Tell me the story of Jesus' and 'Frosty the Snowman'

My boy who loves sweeping!

Morgan:
Bad guys have their own name around here, given to them by Morgan herself:  'Person-allergies'
I'm not sure where she came up with it but I think it's a fitting name!

The doctor is in!

Lane:
I was volunteering at school and the class was having a discussion on what a Lucky Day is (it's the name of their Book of the Week).  When Lane was called on, he replied, "Today! Because my Momma is here!"  Talk about melting my heart!

Lane after his class' 100 Day celebration, with his Smarties candies.


2 comments:

  1. All three of them are so special and so funny... and all so lucky to have you as their momma! Thanks for sharing the details that let us get to know them even though we're so far away.

    Hope you are having a great week!
    Megan (and Tim and Kate say hi too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how big your kids are getting. You and Ryan's name came up in a conversation the other day. I hope all is well. If you ever get out this direction we have plenty of room at our house and would love to have you with us. There are great things for the kids to do out here, too!

    Ken and Lorena

    ReplyDelete