A very excited Lane turned 6 today. I wondered if it would be somewhat anticlimactic since we celebrated when Bumpa and Grammy were here this weekend but he woke up in high spirits. He gave his siblings and I huge hugs when we delivered snacks to the school today. He was still excited when Ryan got home from work this evening and he could announce his choice for his birthday dinner: corn dogs. I assure you it was met with a wide smile from his corn dog loving Dad, even if his Mom had to stifle a groan this morning.(:
Blowing out the candles on his requested fish cake.
Quite pleased with his new Legos. The grin says it all!
So far, I think being 6 is a hit! Or as Morgan described the weekend full of being spoiled (because Bumpa, Grammy, Don and Darlene did not stop with just the Birthday Boy), "Positively Perfect!"



AHHHHH HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANE!!!!! All day I thought of my sweet 6 year old nephew and was planning on calling him tonight.....and then I fell asleep in the chair and the rest is history =( Please tell him his Auntie loves him very much and Happy Birthday....Check the mailbox in a couple of days, yes I'm slow on that too =( Happy Birthday Bud!! You are looking a little too grown up!!! Loves from Auntie Laurie
ReplyDeleteHis big smile says it all!! :) Fun post! Happy Birthday Lane!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute cake!!! Happy Birthday, Lane!
ReplyDelete